Lizzie/Audrey time:
These two have become the best of buddies and Lizzie has gone several times this summer to stay overnight with Audrey. They always have such a blast and I am so grateful for all the effort Jana makes in keeping connected with us.
Hiking:
Other than Mt Nebo and Silver Glance Lake, I also did Cecret Lake, Flag Rock, and Gib Loop. As always, such a gorgeous world around us.
Perry Family Reunion:
We had a day of swimming, watching soccer, and eating yummy food at Kirston's house for our Perry family reunion this year! I took very few pictures, but here are the few I have.
I am including this just because it was hysterical. We could bat with anything but a bat and catch with anything but a mitt and we had the best time, laughing and being a tad competitive. Highly recommend this activity for anyone that needs a youth activity!
Hallie's friend Tre works on the grounds for the SL Bees and he reached out to me to tell me that my MLB boyfriend, Travis D'Arnaud, was coming to Salt Lake for a rehab assignment. He told me he could get 4 free tickets and asked if we wanted to go to a game. Um, yes!!! We invited our friends Nathan and Brenda and had the best time, though Travis performed poorly for me. The new Bees stadium is super nice and it was a lot of fun to go. We also got to see Tre doing his job and sent Hallie pictures, just to embarrass her.
Exes get together:
We try to get together once a month and this month we did dinner and bowling. I have to include this picture because I die at Cindy's face. I swear, she does like us! hahahah!! But, this also makes me sad, cause gone are the days of a good case management team at ORMC. We are in shambles-- we have lost all of these and more.
Lizzie's friend Payton invited her to a Raptors game and lo and behold, she ended up singing with her old choir. They sang the National Anthem. She had the t shirt and all. I had a good laugh. So lizzie to just show up and join the choir!
We go to the temple once a month with the youth and it's one of my favorite activities. This one is particularly beautiful!


.jpg)





















No comments:
Post a Comment